How to Win at Roulette – 3 Simple Roulette Strategies
Here are three simple strategies that will greatly increase your chance to win at roulette.
Assuming you are playing roulette making $1 bets on Black with a starting bankroll of $40, you will only get ahead only if you bet using your winnings and not rely on the initial bankroll. This is a scenario when you are on a winning streak and you bet your winning, plus one dollar from the original stake every round:
1st round: Bet $1, win $1, collect $2 2nd round: Bet $2 plus $1, win $3 collect $6 3rd round: Bet $6 plus $1, win $7, collect $14 4th round: Bet $14 plus $1, win $15, collect $30 5th round: Bet $30 plus $1, win $31, collect $62 6th round: Bet $62 plus $1, win $63, collect $126
Five or six streaks are very often. As long as you don’t bet more than $1 of your bankroll you will stay safe.
This is a suggested roulette strategy when you play at tables with a minimum of $5 or up.
1. Supposing your bankroll is $40, get eight $5 chips
2. Make your first consecutive four bets, $5 each round. If you haven’t won at least two of the four rounds, try a different table.
3. Leave the table and take a break if you lose three bets in a row.
4. As long as you have more than four chips left, continue your $5 bet each round. 5. Leave the table and take a break if your losses reach $20.
Is important to learn these simple rules and put them into practice when you play roulette. Learn the following tips to greatly increase your chance to win at roulette.
1. Play European roulette. European roulette has 37 slots with a single 0; the American roulette has 38 slots, an extra 00. The house advantage is 2.7% for European roulette and 5.26% for American roulette. Playing European gives you more chances of winning.
2. Stick to bets whose odds are near to their payouts, like betting on Odd, Even, Low, High, Red or Black. These even money bets pay 1:1 and your odds of winning are 45%.
3. Choose a European roulette table that allows ‘en prison’ bets. When you bet ‘en prison’ and the ball lands on 0 you don’t loose your money, instead your bet is imprisoned for the next round. You can remove an imprisoned bet only if you win. The house edge is down to half when you bet ‘en prison’, meaning 1.35% from the original 2.7% for European roulette.
4. Avoid as much as possible single number bets. These type of bets have a very small odds of success.
Winning at roulette is more fun than losing. Unfortunately, the above strategies are not a guarantee for your success at the roulette table but they will sure give you the chance to enjoy the thrill of the spinning roulette wheel and the glamourous casino atmosphere without losing your bankroll.
Good luck and enjoy playing! Check out the taruhan bola site here.